- You may exchange/return the original item in original, re-sellable condition (with tags or in its original packaging).
- In most cases, if you provide the original receipt, you will be refunded via the same method of payment as the original transaction.
- In most cases, if you do not have the original receipt, you will be offered a Duck Store gift card for the amount of the original item.
- Generally, items purchased with a check may not be returned for 7-10 days in order for the check to clear.
- For exchanges, a receipt is not necessary but the item must currently be in our inventory system in order to complete your exchange.
- Damaged/defective items are evaluated on a case by case basis.
- Balsa/bass wood may only be returned for store credit.
- No returns on art and school clearance items.
- Magazines, newspapers and food/drink items cannot be returned.
- Exceptions may apply. See departmental Customer Service desk or contact our Call Center for details.
Credits for returns/exchanges can take up to 7-10 business days. After we apply the credit to your card, the card-issuing bank can take several weeks to apply this credit to your account. This policy will be specific to your card-issuing bank.
If you would like to exchange or return an item, you may return the item in original condition (with tags or in its original packaging) by mail within 30 days of receiving your order and request a replacement item.
Please fill out the Exchange/Return Form that came enclosed with your order. Click here to download a PDF copy of the Exchange/Return Form. After filling out the form, cut the shipping label from the bottom of the form. Enclose your original packing slip and Exchange/Return Form in the package. Affix address label to your box and add postage (label does not include shipping costs). Shipping fees are non refundable.
For exchanges, depending on the cost of the replacement item, your credit card will be charged or credited for the difference. We will contact you if we need to charge your credit card for additional funds. In nearly all cases, we will ship your replacement item at no additional cost.
For additional details, please contact our Call Center at (541) 346-9495 or toll free (800) 352-1733 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday PST.
Ship your exchange/return to the address listed below:
Duck Store Web Team
3895 East 19th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97403-2488
Credits for returns/exchanges can take up to 7-10 business days from the time we receive your item(s) at our Processing Center. After we apply the credit to your card, the card-issuing bank can take several weeks to apply this credit to your account. This policy will be specific to your card-issuing bank.
NOTE: This is for all non-text book and electronics items. If you need to return a text book, please click here to review our text book refunds information. If you need to return an electronics item, click here to review our electronics return policy.